facebook.com

Monday 1 April 2013

Basic Studio Equipment for Lighting Newbies

Over the next few months I am going to be showing some simple studio and on location light setups. Before I start on in-depth articles I thought I would add a quick bit about what equipment Will be required. Over the years I have had amazing success with cheaper equipment so along with a list of the equipment I will use I am going to add links to the budget products I have used.

A Speedlight
YONGNUO YN-560 II ELECTRONIC SPEEDLIGHT

Wireless triggers
16 Channels Wireless Radio Flash Trigger SET with 2 Receivers LF106

White shoot through umbrella
CowboyStudio 33" inch White Translucent Umbrella for Professional Photography and Video Lighting Diffuser & Reflector

A light stand
Photography Light Stand for professional photo studio photolamps

A flash/umbrella mount
Multi-function Adjustable Cold Shoe Mount Umbrella Light Stand Bracket/Flash Holder with 1/4" 3/8" Thread & Ratchet Design

A popup reflector
43" (110cm) Collapsible / Portable Photographic Lighting Disc Reflector for Studio or On-Site Use - Translucent, Gold, Silver, White & Black w/ BAG!

No comments:

Post a Comment